Andratx is loved by all the stars, just last week we had Johnny Depp having a coffee while enjoying some of the stunning views that are offered here.
The village itself is ancient and possesses a whole lot of character. The port is a lot more modern, full of boutique shops, tasty restaurants and friendly people. So you really do have the best of both worlds.
Some of our favourite beaches are:
- Sant Elm: 130 metres of white sand and the water is pretty shallow, making this a perfect beach for families.
- Camp de Mar: A beautiful, long beach with three great restaurants, one of which is located on a rock in the middle of the sea.
- Gran Folies: This is an amazing beach club with outstanding views, a perfectly sized pool and a good restaurant.
A couple of suggestions on what to do in the area
- As I mentioned previously, the beach club is a must when visiting this part of the island.
- Sailing lessons in the Club de Vela
- Sa Dragonera: You can actually get a boat ride over to this island, the home of many lizards.
Discover the island’s hiking routes and covesGolf, you will find a couple of golf courses in this area, our favourite of which is camp de mar.